One of the easiest way to send a file or folder to a certain location is by using the Send To option. All you need is just right click on the file or folder, use the send to option to send file to a pre-defined location.
But what if you want to send it to a location which is not listed inside the Send to option.
Here is how to add new locations to Send To option in Windows
- Use Windows Key + R, type shell:sendto
- This opens the SendTo folder. Inside, you can see a list of options where you can send the files
- Right click on open space. Select New -> Shortcut
- Click browse button to specify the location
- Give a name to that location. Click Next.
You can see the newly listed location when you open the send to option.