Users tend to take printout of webpages, applications from websites. Webpages and documents where color doesn’t matter, most users prefer to print the details in black and white. This also allow savings in cartridge ink.
For most browsers, the procedure to get a page printed in black and white is straight forward.
- In Chrome, press Ctrl + P for opening Print window, then select Black and White from under Color option
- In Firefox, press Ctrl + P for Print window, then select Properties, Under General tab, go to Color and select Black & White
Black and White webpage printing in Microsoft Edge
- Open webpage using Microsoft Edge
- Press Ctrl + P for Print window
- Inside the Print window, click More Settings at the bottom of list
- Under Output options, select Monochrome under Color mode