Once a password is set for Windows login, it can be used forever. However, this comes with lot of security issues. Anyone can log into your PC and access information. Using the same password again and again gives enough time for a hacker to experiment with different probabilities and finally hack your password.
How to set Windows 10 reminder to change account password
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run window
- Type gpedit.msc and click OK for opening Group Policy Editor
- On the left pane, go to the location Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Account Policies > Password Policy
- On the right pane, double click on Minimum password age
- Set the number of days and click OK.