Windows 8 operating system allows users logging into their computer using your Windows account. Once you setup the windows account, you can keep your preferred settings such as wallpaper, theme, IE favorites etc. Now, what if you want to keep the settings same for all the computers where you can log in using your Windows account? With Windows 8, it is very easy to synchronize the settings on all computers.
1) Open the charms window. Click the Settings
2) Click on Change PC settings
3) Select Sync your settings
4) Turn on Sync your settings. Select the settings that you want to synchronize
5) Next time you log into a different computer, use the same Windows ID. Then repeat the same steps to sync the settings.
Hope this helped in understanding how to sync windows ID profile settings on any Windows 8 devices. Leave a comment or message, if you have any doubts or further clarification on the topic.