The processor that Samsung is about to implement on the Note10 family has been officially unveiled. It is developed on 7nm compared to Exynos 9820 made in 8nm lithographic process.
Some of the technical specifications found in Exynos 9825:
- developed on 7nm EUV LPP compared to LLn 8nm from the previous generation ;
- 2 x M4 at 2.73 GHz + 2 x ARM Cortex-A75 at 2.31 GHz + 4 x ARM Cortex-A55 at 1.95 GHz, identical to Exynos 9820 from this point of view;
- Mali-G76 MP12 in GPU position;
- LPDDR4X RAM up to 2093 MHz;
- support for sensors up to 22 Megapixels + 16 with 16 Megapixels on the back, up to 22 Megapixels on the front;
ability to encode and decode content at 8K with 30 fps or 4K with 150 fps;
- Shannon 5000 modem with Cat.20 download speeds and Cat.20 upload speeds (up to 2 Gbps download and up to 316 Mbps upload);
- support for screens with a resolution of up to 3840 × 2400 pixels or 4096 × 2160 pixels;
Basically, it is an improved Exynos 9820. We have the same specifications, but a lithography process that promises a plus on the side of energy efficiency, performance, etc. Don’t think we are talking about a difference of more than 10 – 15% really.