Some users have reported problem with keyboard not working properly in Windows 10. The keyboard sometimes take long time to respond. Some times when you are typing continuously, some characters in between take time to appear. The scenario seems like the processor is too busy and interfering with your activities on the keyboard. But if you check the resource consumption, you will find the resource consumption is normal.
- Right click on Start button
- Go to Control Panel
- Go to Ease of Access Center
- Click Make the Keyboard easier to use
- Uncheck Turn on Filter Keys
- Click OK
You can also try this method if the above step didn’t work
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run window
- Type services.msc and click OK to open services window
- Right click on Windows Error Reporting Service, click Start. If the service is already running, click on Restart service.
- Restart computer and check the result
Try the step if this is happening in laptop
- Right click Start button
- Click Control Panel
- Go to Programs and Features
- Check for any trackpad or keyboard related software. If the software is present, uninstall the software.
- Restart laptop and check the status
Hopefully, this should help fix the problem. If you have any additional suggestions to fix the problem, mention that in the comment section.