Android 7.0 Nougat among lot of features, there are some hidden Easter eggs. One of them is a hidden minigame where you have to attract cats to your mobile to catch them. Here is more about the game.
What is this secret game Android?
The minigame hidden in Android Nougat is all about offering some food to the cats. Once the cat eats the food, you will be notified a cat ate that food. Now you need to go the list of cats and find out which one just ate the food.
Trust me, this is not the best Easter egg ever released by Android. I am not a big fan of this game, but some may like it. One difference in playing the game is that you don’t have to keep the device turned on all the time. You can choose to feed the cat, leave the device, get back into when you get notification and then catch the culprit.
- Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap Android version
- A beautiful N logo will be displayed on the screen. Hold down the N logo for 3-5 secs.
- A cat will appear below the logo and then disappears. It shows the game is activated.
- Go to Home screen -> click Quick Connect menu -> click Edit
- You can see the new Android Easter Egg game is listed. Simply drag and drop the logo to main screen to make it available readily when you want to play the game.
- On the home screen, you will now see an icon named Empty Dish. Press it.
- You will be given a choice of 4 types of food. As of now there is Bits, Fish, Chicken and Treat. Click on any of the food in the list.
- Once the food is offered, you will get a notification that the food is eaten by a cat.
- Click on the cat notification which should display all the cats. You need to find which one ate the food.
Is the game available for Android versions other than Nougat?
Any device with Android Ice Cream Sandwich or higher is eligible to play this game without any restrictions.
- Go to Google Play
- Download Neko Collector (Open Source)
Hope you find the game interesting. Use the comment section to share more details.