One of the easiest ways to send a file or folder to a certain location is by using the Send To option. All you need is just right click on the file or folder, use the send to option to send the file to a pre-defined location.
But what if you want to send it to a location which is not listed inside the Send to option.
Here is how to add new locations to Send To option in Windows
- Use Windows Key + R, type shell:sendto
- This opens the SendTo folder. Inside, you can see a list of options where you can send the files
- Right click on open space. Select New -> Shortcut
- Click browse button to specify the location
- Give a name to that location. Click Next.
You can see the newly listed location when you open the send to option.