Are you receiving notifications frequently from Facebook regarding playing a Game or downloading any particular App? How can you block it? It is pretty easy. Here is a detailed step by step detail on how to block annoying Facebook invitations from Games and Apps.
Turn off notifications from your phone using Facebook App
- Launch the Facebook app and
- Click on the Settings in the menu marked with three bars on the bottom right.
- Select Settings and Privacy
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to Apps & Websites and tap on the text
- Find the heading called Games & Apps Notifications
- Select No to block the opportunity to receive game invitations.
Turn off Facebook notifications from your browser
- Open Facebook on your browser
- Click on the inverted triangle on the right side of the status bar
- Select Settings from the pop-up menu that pops up
- Tap Apps & Websites in the menu on the left
- Go to the Preferences section
- Go to Game and App Notifications
- Click the Edit button
- Click Turn Off
Once these notifications are removed, you won’t receive any notifications or invitations. But, it doesn’t mean you are blocked from playing the games and using those Apps.