Reading Time: 1 minute
One of the most useful tools in WhatsApp is the ability to share your real-time location with your contacts so you can easily meet and find each other.
However, the opportunity to share your location is a bit hidden, so if you are new to WhatsApp or do not know about the cool feature, you may not know how to do it.
This feature does not work in WhatsApp Web, so you can only share your location when you use the application on your phone.
- Open the chat window with whom you want to share your location.
- Click the paperclip icon inside the text box.
- Click Location.
- Select Share Live Location.
- You will be warned that the participant in the chat window will be to track your location in real-time and the other person will be able to track for the duration selected by the sender. This is just a warning to inform the sender about the risks involved. If you are okay then select Continue.
- Select the duration ( 15 minutes, 1 hour or 8 hours)
- Click the Send button
Remember, the other person or people in your conversation can see your live location without you update them of location. Make sure this information is only sent to someone you trust.