Reading Time: 1 minute
How to install Turbo C++ in Windows 7?
- Download Turbo C++
- Extract the files inside zip file. Run the executable file from this folder
- Turbo C++ screen open up. Press Enter.
- Enter the source drive to the location where you extracted the file. For eg, If you extracted the zipped files in D: drive, put it as D.
- In the next window, enter Source path. You need to enter :\TURBOC and then hit Enter
- In the next window, enter the directories. For e.g. If you extracted files to D:\TC, enter D:\TC and hit enter
- Press F9 to begin installation
- Once the installation is done, you will be shown a message informing that.