Some users are not comfortable showing notifications on top of the screen. Especially for a recently migrated user from Windows 7 to 10, most users prefer notification at the bottom of the screen just like in Windows 7. They may not like Windows 10 notifications in the upper part may not seem very convenient.
It is now possible to show notifications at the bottom of the screen. If you are comfortable making changes by editing the registry, these changes can be done.
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run window
- Type regedit. Click OK which will open Registry Editor
- Navigate to HEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Explorer
- go to the DisplayToastAtBottom parameter properties
- change its value from to 1
At the bottom of the screen, toast notifications are displayed right next to the taskbar and a button to call the Notification Center, which may also seem convenient to someone.
If in case, you don’t want to change the position, simply change the value from 1 to 0.